Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tags...tags...Tags...

So it would seem I've been tagged. This means I must tell everyone "quirky" things about myself and then pass the tag status to other people. I'm gonna do this, even though I'm having some problems. I'm not a very quirky guy, you know. Picture of normality. Ah, well. I have been challenged,so here we go:

1. I have an irrational fear of Squirrels....Yes...that's right...I don't like squirrels...and I guess fear isn't the right word. I don't trust them...I think they're just jumping in our trees till we're not paying attention and then they throw nuts at us. And one day..they will take over the world...DAMN YOU SQUIRRELS!!!!!

2. I have a man-crush on John Cusack....As sad as it may seem...I just can't help loving that man...he's handsome, he's witty, he's what every aspiring (Romantic/comedy) writers are looking for. So...I will say it loud and proud...(maybe not proud) but...I have a man crush on John Cusack.

3. I bask in the glory that is Cartoons...And sadly it doesn't really matter what kind of cartoons....I go for the classics like bugs bunny and daffy duck, but I do love Spongebob....I really miss the Animaniacs...that show kicked some cartoon butt. And of course, my my most frequent happiness is caused by the Simpsons!

4. I have possibly the worst road rage on the planet...Does anyone else think it's bad to want to stab most of the people who drive next to you in the neck? Because that's what I go through on a daily basis. I drive a lot, and not a day goes by where I don't want to kill someone for almost killing me. So, therefor, I want to kill them in return...is that really a bad thing?

5. Say what you want...but I love Winnie the poohYes...that silly-willy-nilly-ole-bear took hold of my love as a small child, and I'm sad to say...I can still sit and watch "The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh" like I was a young hopeful 6 year old. And...this might be the saddest admition....I saw "The Tigger Movie" in theaters with a girlfriend and like 30 children and their parents....nothing says "Hot Date" like Ti-double-ga-rrrrrr.

6. Sometimes when I sneeze....I pee.

No comments: