Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unemployment

As some of you may know, I'm currently laid off. It does suck. It all started about 5 months ago when I was fired from the Hospital I worked at for some very "skeptical" reasons. Let's just say suddently (4 days before I was set to get a 5% raise) there was a question about my work. The work that had me doing over twice as much as everyone else on my team. Very very sketchy. But, reguardless...it turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to me. I always hated it there, but I never realized just how much I hated it till I was gone.

So, I started the unemployment process with nothing to help me out. No unemployment benifits because the hospital fought me on it and told the government that I was fired and all that. So...I find a new job. A job I love at a doctors office. And 2 months in, I am laid off, because and I quote "There was plenty of work when you started, but you came in and did it all, and now there isn't anything else for you to do." So, basically, I worked myself out of a job there. But, this time, I can apply for unemployment!

So, yesterday, I got the paperwork stating that I was going to receive my unemployment benifits. Not only would I receive my benifits from the Gastro doctor I worked for, but...wait for it...I'd get benifits from THE HOSPITAL too! Ha! F- You Hospital! You're still paying me!!!!!! And that is why today I am in a happy mood. Because, I just got paid by the assholes that fired me to sit at home and enjoy the rain today. Thanks jerks! Serves you right!

No comments: