Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Friday, October 9, 2009

A New Twist on an Old Favorite!


So...one of the things my wife likes best is when I make spaghetti and meatballs. It was one of the things I made for her pretty early on in our relationship when I was trying to win her over...and, well...it worked! So, I've been making it for her for over 3 years now. Today, I looked up a receipt for "Baked Meatballs" I'm currently in the process of making them...but, by go, they sound delish. 1lb of ground chuck
eggs
salt and pepper
parmesan cheese
and either bread crumbs or shake and bake
I used shake and bake. Then you put them in the oven at 350 till they're finished..then you mix them in with the sauce. Now, I don't know about you all, but..this doesn't sound like it can go wrong! So...I'll keep you updated on how good they really are. I'm guess fantastic. Here's a pic of the product before it went into the oven. Bake and Enjoy!

No comments: