Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Friday, January 2, 2009

and it begins...

Alright...so, today is my first day back to work. My back hurts, we have very little to do, and I'm gassy. All in all, that adds up for an annoying day.
For the past few months I've been listening to books at work. My job isn't very taxing...I type all day, it's mind numbing work, so, I listen to books on cd that I get from my local public library! I've probably "read" over 50 books since I started, and it's really got me wanting to write. I listen to things people have written and I think to myself, "I can do this". I'm just as good as them. I guess the big difference between the two is they have actually finished something. I, on the other hand, have had my thumb up my butt for way too long...and what have we learned; it's hard to type with a thumb in your butt! So, I'm really trying to keep this blog going. I guess, if anything, at least I'm writing a little each day. I also know that at least 3 people read it...how awesome am I. I need to spread the word to the world that I'm writing, and I WILL BE HEARD!!!!!!! Or...read..cause I'm not actually speaking on here. Sorry, Off point.
So, anyone know of any job openings? I need to get out of my current one..and I can't seem to find anything. I'm bored. Let me know!

1 comment:

Angie said...

your gassiness is a brave thing to post on the internet. just saying.