Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

What's been going on?

Hey all...

So, I've not written everyday. I have slacked. I do apologize. I felt like I didn't have anything to say a lot of days and I was either bitching about my pain issues, or I was just rambling and boring the world with nonesense.

I've been working for the past week on something new. I'm not going to share it with the world yet, but I'm researching for a book that I'm really excited about writing. For some reason I got this idea in my head earlier this week. The people I've actually talked to about it seem to think it was a great idea. I'm pretty sure it's never been written before, which is what I've been looking to do. I have been trying to write the same romantic comedy that has been written a thousand times before. I need to move on...and I think this is the chance. So, I'll keep you in the loop, don't worry! But, for now, I'll keep trying to keep you entertained...we'll see how that works.

Tomorrow is Sunday, my favorite day of the week. I plan on researching laptops. I'm trying to find a good buy, and a laptop that won't die after the first year I get it. I've had 2 laptops, and they've both kinda sucked. So...I guess it's time to spend more than $400 on a Wal-mart special. Hopefully, I can coax my wife into giving me some money!!!!!! Damn damn damn being poor. If you have any extra money...I'd love to take it off your hands!

I'm going to continue watching "Spin City". Did you know the guy who created this show also created "Scrubs"? It's a good show! Anyhoo...I'm gone.

No comments: