Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weekends and Wedding pics...

It is the weekend, and we got out wedding pictures (finally)...hence the title of this blog. The wedding pics are great, there is a great picture of Angie and my dad where my dad looks happier than I've ever seen him. I love it...if you'd like to see it, check out my Myspace or Facebook...I'm sure the pics will be up there in the next few days.

I don't have a lot to say right now. I'm in the middle of a movie, and it's probably not the best time to write a blog. I'm watching "Burn after reading" So far, so good...I'll let you know more about it later.

For the time being, I'm going to go watch my movie...I just wanted to let you all know about the pictures; you may enjoy them. We're very sexy!

No comments: