Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I watch way too much tv.

A list:
Big Bang Theory
How I met Your Mother
Lost
The Office
30 Rock
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
Studio 60
The Simpson
Family Guy
Futurama
Friends
Alf
Duckman
Mission Hill
Scrubs
King of Queens
Seinfield
Everybody Loves Raymond
Reaper
The Critic
Arrested Development
That 70's Show
Firefly
Sportsnight
American Idol
Pefect Strangers
Growing Pains
House
Family Ties
Silver Spoons
In Living Color
SNL (70's, 80's, 90's)
Looney Tunes
Tiny Toons
Are you Being Served
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Through the wall (That show where people have to fit through a cut out in a moving wall)
American Gladiators
Old School Wrestling
I Love Lucy
All in The Family
MST3000
It's always Sunny in Philidelphia
Muppet Babies
The Muppet Show
Entourage
My Name is Earl
Dinosaurs
The Golden Girls
Conan O'Brien
Letterman
Married With Children
Newsradio
Night Court
Everybody Hates Chris
Full House
Cheers
Happy Day
Cosby Show
Spin City
Taxi
Saved By the Bell
Fresh Prince of BelAir
My So-called Life
Sanford and Son
Differn't Strokes
Three's Company
Greg The Bunny



I'm sure there are many more that I can't think of right now...but, I need to get out of the house more often. I watch too much tv..and don't let me get started on watching movies...cause it puts the tv shows to shame! Help me! I need a real life! I sit waaaaay too much! Also, if you know of any other tv shows that I should watch...let me know. A lot of the shows I love to watch are already off the air....I need replacements!!!

No comments: