Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A man in Cartoons

Hey all,

So, about 3 years ago I got an idea from a song by Todd Snider for a comic strip. I've had a couple of people work on it for like one night a piece, and it's never come to anything. Recently I met a delightful man named Kevin, and he just happens to be an artist. I talked to him of my idea, and he was intreagued. So, we've started e mailing back and forth, and trading ideas. We've come up with some, he's come up with a few sketches, and we've got the ball rolling. So, not only am I an aspiring writer, I'm also an aspiring comic strip creator. I'll let you all know when it's in the newspaper! Till then...I'm tired and thick with T.F.I. Fridays...so...I will say goodnight!

No comments: