Sometimes I'm so Awesome I need to write things down!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ow! My back!

So, I've been in pain for over a month now. It pretty much rules my world. My lower back hurts, shoots pains down my legs. I feel like my back is crooked, and compressed at the same time. When I head to work in the morning I can barely get out of my car, and when I do, I walk half-bent over to the building. Not a moment goes by when I don't have pains shooting up and down my legs. What the hell! Go AWAY BACK PAIN! I've got the doctors appointment Wednesday, I'm praying they can at least tell me why I've been in pain for over a month! I just want to be able to stand up and not nearly cry! And, I swear, I'm not a baby! Pain Pain Go AWAY, Don't come back another day!

OY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope they help, too, and I believe they will. I hate that you are hurting so much :(